INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - RESTRICTIONS & PROCEDURES
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Paypal, Amazon Pay, Cashiers Checks and Wire Transfers in US Funds Only.
- International customers are responsible for all duties, taxes, customs fees charged at their countries. Once the order is in customs hands it is not possible to return or cancel an order.
- Due to high costs of shipping, we do NOT ship heavy items like court equipment, big bags, tennis balls etc. internationally.
- Tennis Plaza does not ship to some countries due to high shipping costs. Please see below the list of countries where we ship.
- We do not ship orders with a US bill-to address to an international address.
- If we are unable to verify your payment with our fraud department, we will contact you for more information or to use a different type of payment. We will hold your order for 48 hours until we hear from you. If we do not have the information required within 48 hours we will cancel your order.
- We understand that some of these procedures might be restrictive, but due to the high risks of fraud with international orders we have been obliged to implement these procedures.
- Tennis Plaza reserves the right to hold up or refuse to ship any International order it deems fraudulent.
If you have any questions regarding shipping to your country, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+1) (305) 574-6707